This 3.9"x2.4" single board computer is powered by a 454 MHZ Freescale iMX.233 processor and has 64 MB of on-board RAM. Includes a 100 MB Linux installation.
- Freescale iMX.233 processor running at 454 MHZ
- 64 MB onboard RAM
- Comes with a 100 MB Linux installation all ready to go
- Dimensions are 3.9" (100mm) x 2.4" (60mm) x 0.375" (10mm)
- 3.3V I/O pins can talk to most sensors, motor drivers, etc. No struggling with 1.8V levels.
- Low power, fanless CPU draws only 200 mA at 5V
- Built-in Lithium Ion/Polymer battery charger and 5V boost converter for portable projects
- 3 USB ports
- 1.9W mono speaker amplifier into 4ohm (0.1" JST onboard connector)
- Microphone input (0.05" JST onboard connector)
- LCD controller with 2mm output port
- 3.5mm A/V output jack with stereo audio and NTSC/PAL composite video
- GPIO outputs on 0.1" header spacing, serial port, ADC's, PWM, GPIO, 4th USB port, all running at 3.3v logic
- Quadrature encoder connections onboard
- 5-way joystick on-board
- MMA7455 3-axis +-2G to +-8G accelerometer on-board
- 3.3V TTL serial port for easy shell access
- Full GCC toolchain
|see this||$89.00||In stock||Adafruit|
|see this||$89.95||In stock||SparkFun|
Like this? Show your friends!