A full-size QWERTY keyboard that allows you to input text into your iPhone from its keys. It can also be used to input commands into your computer from your iPhone.
|see this||$70.36||In stock||Amazon.com|
|see this||$79.99||In stock||Fry's Electronics|
WOW-Keys actually merges the multi-touch capabilities of the iPhone with the PC. Swap modes quickly with the touch of a button, and execute common tasks via 12 hotkeys made specifically for interacting with the iPhone. The hotkeys include a way to pause, play, skip a song forward or back, as well as increase or reduce the brightness of your display.
You can even search, go through your photo album, or turn the display off. Simply flick a switch on the keyboard and you can use your iPhone as a number pad or interact with certain apps (not included). The keyboard can also function as your standard USB keyboard, all the while keeping your iPhone synced and charged at the same time. This is compatible with PC, MAC, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch.
- Works with iPod, iPhone, PC, and Mac
- USB charging and iTunes synchronization
- Use an iPhone as a multi-touch pad for PC
- Button for direct switching between PC and iPhone mode
- Model: IOI-838K
- Keys Technology: Scissor (Pentagraph)
- Computer Operating System: Windows, Mac, iOS 4.0 or higher
- iPhone/iPod Operating System: iOS 4.0 or higher
- Dimensions: 16" x 4.7" x 1" (L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 4.9 ft
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Keys Life Cycle: 10 million